06 junio 2007

Letras "Woman in the Window"

A pedido de Crista las letras de este gran poema,pinchen en "Seguir Leyendo" que está al final de la letra para ver la traducción

I am the woman in the window
See the children playing
Soldier, sailor, young man on your way to the summer
swimming pool
Can you see me standing in my window?
Can you hear me laughing?
Come up stairs sir to your room
And I will play for you
On dreamland, golden sceneland
Try to sleepland take us to dreamland
I am unhappy far from my woman
Take me to dreamland, land of the bannion
Land of plentiful pleasures of pine
Potatoes on tables laden with good things
Eat at my table, she cried to the vineyards
Calling the workers home from the meadows
Man you are evil, get out of my garden
Ours is a good place, home of the reindeer
Sell me your pony, your fast golden pony
I need his strength and his terrible footsteps
Riding the prairie, just me and my angel
Just try and stop us we’re going to love
Open your window, women of Palastine
Throw down your rayment and cover us over

Yo soy la mujer en la ventana
Ver a los niños jugando
Soldado,marino,joven en tu camino hacia el verano
piscina
¿Puedes verme firme en mi ventana?
¿Puedes escucharme reir?
Sube las escaleras señor hacia mi cuarto
y jugaré para ti
sobre un mundo de ensueño,una mundo de escena de oro
Intenta soñar tómanos hacia el mundo de ensueño
Estoy triste por mi mujer
Tómame hacia el mundo del ensueño,el mundo del bannion
Un mundo de abundante placer de pino
Patatas sobre la mesa repletas de cosas buenas
Come en mi mesa,ella lloró al viñedo
LLamen a los obreros en casa desde la pradera
Hombre tu eres el diablo,fuera de mi jardín
Lo nuestro es un buen lugar,casa del reno
Véndeme tu pony,tu veloz pony de oro
Necesito su fortaleza y su pisada terrible
Cabalgando la llanura,solo yo y mi ángel
solo intentamos y paramos para amarnos
Abre tu ventana,mujer de Palestina
Lanza tu rayo y cúbrenos
Nota: La traducción no es 100% segura.Saquen sus propias interpretaciones.

4 Comentarios:

Foster dijo...

Ah! Este grupo como me prende.

Saludos.

Lorena De`nisse Morrison dijo...

jim...gracias,gracias,gracias graciass!!!tu arte no tiene fin.. y me libera,,,,,

Anónimo dijo...

I'm Glad i came across this website.Added rockandrollcircusmorrison.blogspot.com to my bookmark!

Anónimo dijo...

Can I just say what a relief to uncover somebody who truly knows what they are talking
about on the internet. You definitely realize how to bring an issue to light and make it important.
More and more people must check this out and understand
this side of the story. I was surprised that you are not more popular since you surely possess the gift.


Feel free to visit my webpage :: how to get more followers on instagram